Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5th grade Unit II QUIZ

5th grade Unit II Spanish QUIZ: En Clase

This quiz will be on Thursday, Dec 8th for Schellenberg's homeroom and Friday, Dec 9th for Boerma's homeroom.

I should take home my Spanish binder and study:

1. My vocabulary lists (pg. 1, 6, & 15)

a. For vocabulary practice you could fold your sheet in half and quiz your self

b. You could also make flash cards

c. You could go to my quia site and do online flash cards and vocab practice. This is accessible through my blog or go directly to www.quia.com/profiles/rbagnall15 and select 5th grade Activities

2. Know the different uses and meanings of:

a. HAY: There is/there are

b. Tengo: I have

c. Necesito: I need

3. Be able to understand and respond to the following questions:

a. ¿Cuál es la fecha? (What is the date) Es el # de diciembre

b. ¿Qué día es hoy? (What day is it today) Hoy es lunes, martes, etc pg. 11

c. ¿Cómo es la clase? (How is the class?) Es fácil, díficil, etc pg. 8

d. ¿Qué necesitas para la clase de _____________? (What do you need for _________ class) Yo necesito Tijeras, hoja de papel, etc

e. ¿A qué hora tienes la clase de ___________? (What hour do you have ________ class?) La primera hora, segunda hora, etc) pg. 9

*You could play the REVIEW game on pg. 16 (answers are on pg 17) on your own or with someone from home!

*The QUIZ will be worth 30 POINTS and will include matching, multiple choice, and fill in the blank J

*Please email me with any questions at bbagnall@grcs.org