Tuesday, November 29, 2011

7th grade Home Remedies Project


7th graders have been learning about health/illnesses/body parts in Spanish class. This week we introduced a project about home remedies. Home remedies are very common Each student is to talk with their parents, grandparents, friends about a home remedy that they can talk about and present on. This does not have to be something complex, for example my mom had me drink a glass of water upside down whenever I got the hiccups. Or, when I couldn't fall alseep at night she would have me drink a glass of warm milk. I am sure that if you do some "digging" you will be able to come up with something. Then we will create a presentation all in Spanish on your own home remedy! But you need to have an idea for a home remedy by Wed, Nov 30th (for Drenth's class) or Fri, Dec 2nd (for Greidanus's class).